My Quilling Art



Quilling 🎨 ; Quilling is the art of rolled, shaped, and glued paper that results in creating a unified, decorative design.😊✌️


Quilling is stress buster for me. Whenever I have some free time apart from my professional life, I do try my hands experimenting with quilling. It help me destress from daily work pressure. It gives me pleasure and piece and self satisfaction of doing something beautiful.



Quilling alphabet 'V'

Quilling alphabet letters can be used to personalize gift cards, scrapbooks, or picture frames.


Quilling alphabet 'S'


Quilling alphabet 'S'


Paper Quilling Alphaabet 'S'

You can find quilling kits that include both upper and lowercase letters for the whole alphabet.


Quilling Letter 'R' 


Quilling involves taking long, thin strips of paper and coiling, looping, and folding them into different shapes and designs. 




Quilling Calligraphy 'VIHU'



Quilling alphabet 'M'





Comments